Search Results (3200) 0,0

We have found 125 items matching your search query.

dgu.strangled.net

Door Games Unlimited

Over 300 door games to be played. I also have custom menus depicting many of the best classic RPGs of the 80's.
retrocomputacion.ddns.net

Retrocomputacion BBS

BBS dedicado a la Retroinformatica ubicado en la Ciudad de Cordoba, Republica Argentina
digitaldistortionbbs.com/

Digital Distortion

A customized BBS offering many door games, files (including many BBS-related files), message areas (including FidoNet, Dove-Net, AgoraNet, and other networks), and more.
bbs.docksud.com.ar

Dock Sud BBS

Lo ultimo que esprabas encontrar en la web! fiLes/cHat/jUeGos/mEnSAjes AcNEt/DoveNet/Sychronet fidonet: 4:902/26 telnet://bbs.docksud.com.ar Buenos Aires, Argentina
dritt.no-ip.org

Dritt BBS

Norwegian Board focused on DOOR games and retro stuff. Running Mystic BBS on a dedicated Windows XP Box. [ Ærre Dritt WHQ - Cellfish WHQ ]
bbs.retrotyme.com

RetroTyme BBS

Retrotyme BBS has been around since 1992 in various iterations. Server up the best in classic MajorBBS games and entertainment. Some notable games we have online: Lord's of Cyberspace, Interactive Tra
bbs.starbase21.net

Starbase 21 BBS

Running The Major BBS 9.3 (WorldGroup 3.x) with 255 nodes. Connected to WordLink chat and hosts multiple online games. Most popular are Tele-Arena, TradeWars 2002 (TWGS), MajorMUD, Mutants!, Swords of
bbs.silverhawk.me

SilverHawk BBS - Norways longest living BBS still running since 1992

The BBS is the same as it was in 1992 when it first started. We have the original user database, the same conferences and file areas. This is a nostalgic hyper-trip! Connect today and enter a time
bbs.mmn.cx

MMN

MMN was started in 1996 in the basement of a Brunswick Ave house. It moved along with me ever since. Now based in Paris, France with dial-up via a Toronto number, it’s still going 21 years later.
afterhours-bbs.com

After Hours BBS

After Hours BBS a fun loving place, we have all the door game be it local or league. Been around going back to 1994 ran other BBS software and have been with Wildcat after 1996. Stop by and say hello!
fusen.ddns.net

Ballon BBS

I have been in Japan for a long time. Therefore, my talk partner is only Japanese people and I do not speak in English very often. On the other hand, my English communication at SNS has increased.
mysticisland.strangled.net

Mystic Island BBS

A new Mystic 10 node BBS looking to connect with a new active BBS community. Currently a few classic door games and a couple never released door games developed by the Sysop back in '96/'97 under