Search Results (3200) 0,0

We have found 125 items matching your search query.

xibalba.l33t.codes:44510

Xibalba

X i b a l b a (“shee-bal-ba” — the place of fear) The official ENiGMA½ BBS software WHQ! The board is evolving constantly with mods, art, and additional features via ENiGMA½ BBS
b4bbs.sampsa.com

B4BBS

Yesterday's technology today! Fidonet node 2:250/7, probably on some other things as well but can't remember :P
vadv.fireballex.com

Fireball Express!!! VADV

Old school BBS devoted to community! Doors, message bases, and files available! Using Virtual Advanced BBS 2.10 and VADV32.
bbs.tdmonline.org

Top's Diamond Mine

Top's Diamond Mine started back in 1994 while I was living in Texas. In 2001 or so I shut my system down. Back in October of 2015 I resurrected the old system using the same software I used when I shu
acentauribbs.no-ip.org:2002

Alpha Centauri BBS

Alpha Centauri is a WWIV 5.0 BBS; member of WWIVnet. Formally was Mysteria Majicka starting out in 1997 using WWIV 4.24 on modem, then switched over to Virtual Advanced when WWIVnet faded away. Now
realitycheckbbs.org

realitycheckBBS

realitycheckBBS is your place online to find information regarding retro computing, coffee culture, conspiracy theories, slack, fringe science and BAD INFORMATION. realitycheckBBS started in 1991 as
thekeep.net

The KEEP BBS

The KEEP BBS has been online and operational since 1983. We started on a TI-99/4a home computer running software called “TI-Net” (which is ironic, since it never networked to anything) and now we
deltacity.se

Delta City BBS

Swedish-only command driven BBS system (aka "KOM") with Fidonet, Agoranet and tons of discussions about retro-computing in general with a focus on the Amiga. BBS runs on genuine 100% Commodore Am
bbs.dmine.net

Diamond Mine Online

Home to The BBS Corner and Telnet BBS Guide. Been around since 1993. Great message forums, shareware files and door games. Come and join us today!
digitaldistortionbbs.com/

Digital Distortion

A customized BBS offering many door games, files (including many BBS-related files), message areas (including FidoNet, Dove-Net, AgoraNet, and other networks), and more.
bbs.starbase21.net

Starbase 21 BBS

Running The Major BBS 9.3 (WorldGroup 3.x) with 255 nodes. Connected to WordLink chat and hosts multiple online games. Most popular are Tele-Arena, TradeWars 2002 (TWGS), MajorMUD, Mutants!, Swords of
dreamland.darktech.org

dreamland bbs

dreamland Dreamland BBS started way back in 1993 when I some how discovered BBS’s. I called one board called the Bat Cave. The board was running on Renegade BBS. I liked how it felt and looked. S