Search Results (97124) 45.5442824,-122.9521023

We have found 6 items matching your search query.

digitaldistortionbbs.com/

Digital Distortion

A customized BBS offering many door games, files (including many BBS-related files), message areas (including FidoNet, Dove-Net, AgoraNet, and other networks), and more.
bbs.lunduke.com

House of Lunduke BBS

The best of BBS gaming with active players. TradeWars, LORD, The Pit, Exitilus, BRE, & more. 20 nodes. Free for all.
proximacentauri.sytes.net

Proxima Centauri BBS

A primarily Sci-FI / Fantasy themed BBS with over 25 door games available including Legend of the Red Dragon (LORD), Legend of the Red Dragon 2 (LORD2), Trade Wars 2002, Operation Overkill ][, Planets
basementbbs.ddns.net

The Basement BBS

The Basement BBS started up on 7/4/2017 after a 19 year hiatus. The version of the BBS that you can connect with today is from backup disks from 1990-1993. You can see several of the original messages
fqbbs.synchro.net

The Fool's Quarter

I specialize in door games, I have over 75 online. Most of them are registered. I love the challenge of setting them up. Home of the Fool's Quarter Tradewars Server bbs.foolsquarter.com fqbbs
thekeep.net

The KEEP BBS

The KEEP BBS has been online and operational since 1983. We started on a TI-99/4a home computer running software called “TI-Net” (which is ironic, since it never networked to anything) and now we