Search Results (3200) 0,0

We have found 119 items matching your search query.

afterhours-bbs.com

After Hours BBS

After Hours BBS a fun loving place, we have all the door game be it local or league. Been around going back to 1994 ran other BBS software and have been with Wildcat after 1996. Stop by and say hello!
bbs.mmn.cx

MMN

MMN was started in 1996 in the basement of a Brunswick Ave house. It moved along with me ever since. Now based in Paris, France with dial-up via a Toronto number, it’s still going 21 years later.
b4bbs.sampsa.com

B4BBS

Yesterday's technology today! Fidonet node 2:250/7, probably on some other things as well but can't remember :P
theghettobbs.com

The Ghetto BBS

A World Group BBS with many of the games that made WG famous with many people. Come join us in a game or two!
fusen.ddns.net

Ballon BBS

I have been in Japan for a long time. Therefore, my talk partner is only Japanese people and I do not speak in English very often. On the other hand, my English communication at SNS has increased.
outwestbbs.com

the Outwest BBS

a Revamp of My BBS from the 1990's with 41 BBS doors and more to come. Over 800 Files - No Sharware CD's just relevant useful files free to Dload for any/all I upload all content to ensure there are
vadv.fireballex.com

Fireball Express!!! VADV

Old school BBS devoted to community! Doors, message bases, and files available! Using Virtual Advanced BBS 2.10 and VADV32.
nolacarrier.com

NOLA Carrier

I put this board up for my friends in New Orleans - message areas, popular games via BBSlink.
orbitbbs.ddns.net

Orbit BBS

15 Local message bases available. Connected to AgoraNet, SurvivalNet, DixieNet and FidoNet. First call access to the full system with LOCAL message areas only. Othernets available with a simple reques
mysticisland.strangled.net

Mystic Island BBS

A new Mystic 10 node BBS looking to connect with a new active BBS community. Currently a few classic door games and a couple never released door games developed by the Sysop back in '96/'97 under
bbs.tdmonline.org

Top's Diamond Mine

Top's Diamond Mine started back in 1994 while I was living in Texas. In 2001 or so I shut my system down. Back in October of 2015 I resurrected the old system using the same software I used when I shu
datanetbbs.net

Datanet BBS

Datanet BBS is a telnet BBS based in Melbourne, Australia. Featuring a range of local & BBSLink door games. A file area dedicated to underground text files. Running on MysticBBS for linux and bein